Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Jasmine's B-Day is on the 11th!!
OMG!! My other Bff (Jasmine), yeah well her b-day is in like 4 days!!!! Omg you know what i'm gonna get her? Can't tell ya cause she just might read this soo....lol! I'll post one about that l8ter! Omg she's freaking out. About her b-day anyway! Other than that she has tons of other reasons to freak out. A happy freak out don't worry. Like this guy keeps staring at her. The guy she has had a crush on for a while. He practically fainted looking at her! I'm the evidence!! I saw him do it!! He just tapped Jakes (his friend) shoulder and said hold on then like almost fainted and said, alright lets go!!!! I told her and she jumped around. That's just how Jaz is. Well I g2g soo bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment